Remote Virtual Inspection Service (RVI)
The Labour Market Regulatory Authority launched the Remote Virtual Inspection Service (RVI) to remove administrative offences monitored by the Inspection Team via
Zoom application. The project aims to quickly remove administrative offences and reduce the waiting period for field inspection visits at the request of the employer to remove administrative offences.
The service comes in line with the digital transformation program of government services, which involves re-engineering workflow procedures to benefit from technological developments to save time and effort for clients.
- Smart device with camera.
- Stable internet service.
- Zoom application.
|Offence Removal Form PDF (1.61 MB)
|Employer ID card
|Commercial Registration (CR)
|Latest electricity bill
|Valid establishment rent agreement
|Establishment photos (Inside/ outside)
- Submit a violation removal request via Electronic Support System (eSupport System).
- LMRA shall contact the employer to schedule an appointment.
- Link will be sent to employer via email.
- Open the link on the agreed time/date to begin the service.
Application Forms/ Useful Documents
Last Update: Monday 29 January 2024