Online and Counter Services
Transactions to be applied via the Expat Management System (EMS)
- Add Authorized Person Application.
- New Work Permit Application.
- Work Permit Renewal Application.
- Application to Transfer Expatriate Employee.
- Change of Occupation Application.
- Dependant/ Work Permit Application (Family Members).
- Work Permit Cancellation.
- Allow Expatriate Transfer.
- Work Permit Application for Over 60 expats and above.
- Work Permit Renewal Application for Over 60 expats and above.
- Work Permit Ceiling Increase Application.
- Resend Password for Expat Management System Account.
Transactions to be applied via the Electronic Support System (E-Support)
- Violation and Administrative Note Follow-up.
- Submission of Complaints and Messages.
- Work Load Application.
- Dependants Work Permit Approvals (Through this service, employers can attain work approval for dependants (without the need to cancel their current residency permit under primary worker).
- Dependants Work Permit Renewal (Work permit only will be renewed - Dependant will need to at least have 6 months validity on her family resident permit to be eligible for work permit renewal).
- Dependants Work Permit Cancellation (Only work permit will be cancelled - Dependant will still attain her family visa on the primary expatriate employee).
- Expatriate Employee Absence from Work Notification in Violation of the Work Permit Terms.
- General Inquiries.
Transactions that require an appointment in advance
- Registration for a New CR.
- Change of Responsible Person.
- Biometric Data Collection (Enrolment for Expatriate Employees).
- Add E-mail for the Responsible Person.
Walk - in Transactions (No appointment required)
For Employers of Domestic Expatriate Employees
- Submit Domestic Expatriate Work Permit / For Individuals.
- Submit Ceiling for Domestic Expatriate Employees / for Individuals.
- Biometric Data Collection (Enrolment) - Fingerprints.
- Submit Renewal Applications.
- Change of Occupation for Domestic Expatriate Employees.
- Domestic Expatriate Employees Cancellation.
- Submit Absence from Work Notification.
|Centre||Area||Day||Service Counter Hours|
|LMRA Front Offices||Manama||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Mina Salman (For Clearing offices)||Mina Salman||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Seef Mall (Al Muharraq)||Al Muharraq||Saturday - Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Riffa - Buhair||Riffa - Buhair||Saturday - Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
For inquiries and assistance with electronic services, please contact the call centre +973 17506055
Last Update: Tuesday 28 February 2023