Charter of Client Services
The Labour Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA) is keen on providing superior and high quality services to its valued clients.
Duties Towards our Clients
- Receiving and treating you in a proper respectful manner and providing you with high quality exceptional services with fair and equal treatment.
- Handling you with utmost care, especially the elderly people and those of special needs.
- Professionally serving your needs through a skilled, knowledgeable and cooperative team, who fully realizes your needs and provides you with exceptional services.
- Answering all inquiries in a precise, professional manner.
- Providing you with superior electronic services and maintaining full confidentiality of information.
- Easing transactions and completing them promptly as soon as possible.
- Welcoming your suggestions and views, in order for us to develop and upgrade our services.
What is Expected from our Clients
- Respecting the traditions and values of the Bahraini Society.
- Mutual respect and good conduct while you are being served by our team.
- Submitting all required documents to get transactions processed in a proper, precise manner.
- Submitting proper documents with true, correct information. Failure to do so could expose you to legal liability.
- Notifying us with any changes or updates in personal data.
- Sending your feedback and views on the services provided.
The Client Services Directorate is committed to providing efficient and high-quality services, taking into account its ongoing development efforts to improve and upgrade the level of its services. We are also pleased to communicate with you and hear your suggestions and queries through the following channels:
- The Call Centre operates from 7:30 am to 7:00 pm on +973 17506055
- The National System for Suggestions and Complaints (Tawasul) or through the Tawasul application for smart devices.
- Email: email@example.com
- Electronic Support Centre
The directorate is committed to referring all complaints and suggestions to the concerned directorates and departments, and communicating with clients to inform them of the measures taken.
Last Update: Saturday 18 February 2023