A. Exploitation and Trafficking comes in numerous forms and differs from one environment to another. However, if you witness or experience any of the following indicators, please call +973 995
- Restriction of freedom; physically and mentally.
- Not in possession of passport and identification documents.
- Non-payment of wages or irregular payments.
- Subject to threats or blackmail.
- Physical or psychological abuse.
- False employment promises.
- No days off or excessive working hours.
- Inhumane living conditions.
- No/ limited access to Health Care services.
- limited contact with family/ friends.
- Illegal status.
- Deceived or forced to pay off debt to the employer.
- Generally vulnerable.
B. For more assistance, you can visit Expat Protection Centre located in Northern Sehla or contact the National Human Trafficking Hotline +973 995
Last Update: Sunday 10 September 2023