Request to Change the Labour Registration Centre
Conditions for Changing Labour Registration Centres
- Registered Workers may change their registration centre after a minimum of 30 days from the date of registration.
- Registered Workers must pay all their pending monthly fees.
- The application will be approved by the Expatriate Services Directorate.
Steps to Change the Labour Registration Centre
- Visit the new registration centre to submit the request.
- Fill the required form to Request Change of Registration Centre.
- The New registration centre will submit the application on the LMRA’s electronic system.
- Biometric data collection (enrollment) appointment will be issued within 3 working days of the submission date by the Expatriate Services Directorate.
Last Update: Tuesday 28 March 2023